Most Australians have a great time overseas and don't have health, safety or other problems. However, sometimes things don't go as planned.
Explore these pages for general advice about what you can do when things go wrong overseas.
- Arrested or jailed overseas
- Lost or damaged property overseas
- Medical assistance or medical emergency overseas
- Money problems overseas
- Someone has died overseas
- Someone is missing overseas
If you're looking for information about what to do if there's a crime overseas, see our victim of crime pages. If there's a major crisis or emergency in your destination, see our crisis and emergency pages.