Schoolies with Red Frogs in Bali and Fiji
Red Frogs recognises that alcohol is a big part of end of year celebrations. During Schoolies or Leavers Week, excessive consumption of alcohol and other substances means that things can often get out of hand. This could alter the direction of your future.
Red Frogs volunteers act as the eyes and ears in accommodation venues and out on the streets, providing a positive peer presence to school leavers. They are non-judgemental and a lot of fun!
What do Red Frogs do at Schoolies?
Red Frog volunteers assist school leavers in many different ways, offering pancake cook-ups, room visits and games, room cleans, emotional support, walk homes and of course… red frogs!
Red Frogs will be in:
Fiji - 17th November to 6th December 2019
Bali - 23rd to 30th November 2019
If you’re letting off steam in Bali - in case you're in need of help, or just after some pancakes and a chat, make sure you've got the Red Frogs Bali hotline (+62 081 139 444 08) in your phone.
Smartraveller is proud to partner with Red Frogs Australia, as we jointly work to safeguard Australia’s travelling youth.
Red Frogs Schoolies Top Tips
- Stay in groups of two or more, as well at well-lit areas.
- Ask “R U OK”? It’s a big week, check in with your mates.
- Drink plenty of water and eat healthy.
- Download the Red Frogs app and save the hotline number in your phone – +62 081 139 444 08
- Never leave your drink unattended! Sadly drink spiking does occur so keep an eye on your drink and don’t accept a drink that has already been opened or poured out of view.